Announcement: Syncro UI / UX Refresh

IT would be nice if there were a way to make it so in dark mode, the comments could have a white background. A toggle like in Word/outlook.
With rich text, customer replies can be bad against black sometimes.

1 Like

It’s actually shouldn’t be that hard to fix. I reported this months ago and figured out the cause and sent it over. This happens when a sender changes their text to “black” instead of automatic. They should be able to write something in to convert “black” text to white.

This look good. We only recently moved to Syncro and functionality we are loving it but it does look quite dated next to some other platforms, so i’m glad you are working on the UI.

I don’t suppose in this new update we’ll be able to add ‘number bubbles’ next to the Ticket Views, to show the number of tickets in that view? A feature I greatly miss from our previous PSA.

Somewhere around the April 18th update, a bug was introduced but still exist. I believe it’s been reported by various sources. There is a large gap to the left of More. Sometimes it will show something, sometimes it won’t and it doesn’t matter what tab is supposed to be there. Right now I have Documentation that’s supposed to be there and sometimes it shows up, but is cut off, while most of the time it’s blank.

I second that. We’ve seen this too.

If you resize the page while there’s a partially hidden tab next to More, it will disappear until you resize wide enough for it to fully show. Or if you reload the page it will go back to partially hidden.

Sometimes search disappears too and I have to refresh.

It also appears that some time ago, search won’t pull up the extended list of results when you press enter. Nothing happens anymore. This is particularly annoying when I try to pull up a domain controller and other computers come up except the DC, even though I typed the full name exactly.

Did the update today seem to break Groups in the ticket section for anyone else? Any time I click “Tickets” my groups are turned off.

I’m having the same issue, ticket grouping does not stick.

We’re having the same issue, grouping won’t stick. My techs are freaking out, it makes finding relevant tickets much harder. Is there a way to revert the UI until the issue can be resolved?

1 Like

Haven’t used groups before but looks promising. In order for it to work for us, I’d rather we be able to decided the group order for Statuses so that I could always have New, followed by Customer Responded always on top.

We’ve been grouping by status since we started using Syncro a few years ago. Really makes finding important (New and Customer Reply) ticket easy.
You can’t sort the statuses, but fortunately New and Customer Reply are at the top, although Customer Reply is above New.

Hey all, we’re looking into the grouping piece FYI. We have confirmed the issue on our end.

1 Like

Not sure if the search is still indexing but searching all tickets does not seem to be working. I tried to search on “spam” and a search on “MFA” and neither returned results.

I tried Outlook and Print as search terms and that showed results. Search is working in my Syncro account OK.

Hi all… Yup, the grouping problem kinda sucks right now but at least it appears it’s being looked at.

In the meantime, I have noticed that when you set the grouping, it does work initially but is then wiped when you refresh the page or click the Tickets button.

I have also noticed that when you do set the grouping, it seems to change the URL…

If you now bookmark that URL you can at least get back to it “relatively” easily until it is fixed properly.

They updated the ticket views and added it there so you can make it persistent.

2 Likes

Great!.. Thanks @Jimmie … That works a treat :+1:

Yes, the ticketing grouping not sticking or remembering how it is set is a big issue for us. Come on… let’s test things a bit more.