Exciting changes are coming to Syncro’s user experience! Throughout 2023, we’ll be updating our UI to be simpler and more responsive while working on additional features within our platform.
To keep you in the loop on changes, we’ll update this post periodically so you can see what’s been done and what’s coming next. You can refer back to this info if you have questions or want to train your team in advance.
Table of Contents
Our first major update comes with a change to the top navigation within the Syncro Platform. We had a number of goals in mind with this change including:
- Better predictability for navigation and alert elements
- Reduce visual clutter for screen adjustments and resizing
- Enhance overall user experience and improve user workflows
- Keep experience so you do not have to change your muscle memory
- Improved customization of the navigation bar to meet personal requirements
Here are some of the updates we’ve made as part of this update:
- Improved readability on the dashboard
- Better spacing, allow you to see more of the navigation menu
- Standardized screen reflows for optimal resizing on most devices
- Knowing what page you have navigated to within the More tab
- Screen reader accessibility and keyboard navigation
These navigation updates were made Mar 6, 2023
Top Nav Update: Given the feedback after initial release, now when you expand your browser, additional tabs are added whole you continue to expand the screen.
The navigation also will be sticky and collapsible to give you more screen space.
This was applied to all accounts April 18, 2023
Ticket Views & Filters
Our team is been hard at work updating the Ticket Views and Filters on the Ticket Index page. We are streamlining the filtering & grouping to make it easier to use and more responsive. We are standardizing on our new Light and Dark mode coloring that you will see across the site as we update pages.
We have updated our Ticket Views to be easier to select and modify. You can assign a view to be your default when you navigate to the ticketing page to simplify your workflow. Ticket grouping is no longer persistent within Ticket Filters and that persistence has now moved to Ticket Views. Primary and Secondary grouping options can now be saved into your Ticket Views letting you customize your workflows even further.
These updates will be applied to all accounts May 23, 2023
This is our first step towards multiple enhancements coming to our Ticketing module, including granular controls over Ticket Views and Ticket assignment.
Ticket Detail Page
We know you spend a lot of time working on tickets. To reduce load times and unnecessary clicks, we’ll be streamlining the Ticket Detail page.
More information is coming soon!