Announcement: Syncro UI / UX Refresh

I don’t know if this will help you out, but usually I search the customer’s name at the top and click on the assets button there.

One of my ask for a long time is that anywhere you see the customer’s name, those 4 links that show up in the search should be next to the customer’s name. This would solve quite a bit of navigation issues IMO. I find I go up and search way too often, when I’m already in a ticket and the customer’s name is right there.

1 Like

Can we also fix the recent change that now requires a 2nd click to launch a BYOD remote solution? It use to just be, click the drop down and select your BYOD, but now it’s click the dropdown, select your BYOD, and then have to click confirm you want to launch or whatever. Just let me set my BYOD as the primary source and don’t ask me again after I click it lol.

2 Likes

What is the second click? I want to be sure I am following fully.

It’s technically a 3rd click, but it’s a popup saying we’ve clicked an external link and have to click the Proceed to External Site button. I’m assuming this affects all 3rd party addons like Pax8 and all BYO remotes.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realize that was still coming up for those. Thanks for letting me know. I will raise internally that is definitely unwanted behavior.

Yea it’s super annoying. Just to be clear:

chrome_MdddJJEtAE

1 Like

I noticed that with the addition of Customer filter on saved ticket searches, there’s still no customer search filter on the ticket page. You can search of course, which is mostly equivalent, but there’s no autocomplete/dropdown. The only way is to use ‘search all the things’ (which should be renamed ‘search’ since it doesn’t) and click the ticket icon next to the company, which opens another tab you didn’t want in this case.

1 Like

For those that listened to the call last week, @kristen.costagliola said that UI/UX changes are coming on Monday (3/6) and we cannot opt out.

@kristen.costagliola

In the “New” button where the drop-down lists things you can create, it’s redundant to have the word “New” before Reminder. If everything is “new” you can remove that word and re-alphabetize the list.

Not sure why this wasn’t picked up on a few months ago when this list was originally alphabetized.

Yep this doesn’t makes sense. We’ll get that fixed and properly sorted.

When does the new UI changes go into effect?

Should be later today.

Just a heads up, I believe a fix is going out for this today.

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks for the update.

The new UI looks great.
But this list looks sloppy. The New word was removed, but why isn’t the list alphabetically sorted by default?
Last I looked, R comes after P, not before.

Can you put Help back on the top line
It is something that is used with a high frequency and should not be tucked away under a drop down menu IMO.

1 Like

@kristen.costagliola & @Andy
Please take this opportunity to add more/all choices in the Create New menu. They would use the same href URLs as already behind the buttons on the respective pages, so the actual dev work should be minimal.

Please add.

• Documentation Page
  • Product Item
  • Policy
  • Reports
  • Scripts

In full screen mode, the tabs don’t take up the whole screen like everything else does. It looks out of place. There’s room for at least 6-7 more tabs.

5 Likes

Loving the new look. It was my understanding that the ability to change colors was coming too?

I agree, we could use more tabs there.