New Support Portal Coming Soon

Hello Everyone,

We are launching an updated support portal on July 25, 2022. You should expect the same functionality, however. This will allow us to bring you new features and more transparency to your support cases in the coming months.

On the morning of July 25th you will be automatically switched to the new experience.

You can also utilize any of our existing support channels:

Please note, at launch you will need to register a new username and password. (Your existing support cases will still be available.)

Thank you!

Frank Johnette
Technical Support Manager

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! I hope the search feature is a little more robust in the new one, because the search feature in the current one is not great. I can rarely find what I want by “searching” but rather have to browse and drill down through category view to find anything useful.

3 Likes

FYI I think there’s a typo in your email address listed here on your post. It says help@syncromosp.com and I’m guessing you meant help@syncromsp.com

Thanks Paul, the typo was corrected.

Hello Everyone, we encountered an error with the migration and have to delay the launch until the 29th. Thank you all!

Hi All,

Syncro is passionate about providing the best possible customer support experience. We are working towards moving our ticketing platform support portal to a new system but hit some snags. Providing top notch service to our partners is our priority and we have decided it is best to postpone the launch to our new support platform to make sure it is a smooth transition. Stay tuned we will post an update on the new launch date on July 7, 2022. We look forward to continue providing an unmatched customer support experience. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Syncro!

Is this support portal replacing the one we are typing on here, or do you mean the behind the scenes support portal just for tickets? I’m confused.

1 Like

Hi @mike

Our support team is switching ticketing platforms and the portal to create, view, and update tickets will be changing. This community we’re in now isn’t changing except for the “Submit Support Ticket” link at the top of the page.

Is this still happening today?

Hello, again partners! We will be implementing this new portal on Friday, July 22nd at 5 pm PST. While we are migrating our platform email and phone support will be offline for 3 hours, from 5 pm to 8:00 pm PST to avoid losing responses. However, all calls will go directly to voicemail and our outstanding support team will follow up with you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued support and loyalty to Syncro!