Support Announcement: Introducing the new Director of Support

Hello Syncro partners,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Macall Gardner and I am Syncro’s Director of Technical Support. I joined Syncro at the end of September 2022, and am very excited to be a part of this team. My experience brings in 10+ years of service desk operations with a little over 7 of those years specifically being in the MSP channel. The partner experience is top of mind for me and the team. We have established several goals and support values specific to our partner relationship and experience. I am excited to be sharing with this channel what we have been working on most recently and for the future to come.

Our Technical Support team has been going through a transitional phase where our ultimate end goals are to be able to build and provide a knowledgeable, global Technical Support organization that delivers an excellent partner experience for all of Syncro’s products and customers. This means: faster response times, quality service, and more transparency in our communications.

Over the duration of Q4 2022 we have been working on making internal improvements and investments within our Support Department to help us continue to improve and reach these mission critical goals. My first 90 days have been focused on getting to know the team and start to roll out workflow and process enhancements. This includes things like:

• Introducing Syncro Support Initial Response Time Operational Goals
  • Setting On Going Communication Standards
  • Launching a Known Issue Board

Over the month of January I will be releasing Community Update Posts that include more details regarding these new Support concepts along with insights to 2023 Support roadmap initiatives. Feel free to join us January 10th for the next fireside chat of Ask Us Anything, I will be joining Ian and Andy to speak more about Support as well as answer any Support Process and Experience related questions.

Just as a reminder our Support Team is a 24/5 operation Monday - Friday (excluding major US holidays). You can contact us by:

Syncro Support Portal

Chat support
Telephone support 415-523-6363(US), +441134713301(UK)

As a business focused on our partner’s success, we know how important customer service is. We are pleased to make these significant investments in Support to serve you better, with more to follow.

Cheers to bring in the 2023 new year together.

Best wishes,
Macall Gardner
Syncro
Director of Technical Support