Message from Syncro Support Team

Dear Partners,

As Q3 has come to an end, I wanted to provide you with an update on the happenings within our Support Department. Throughout 2023, the Support team and I have remained dedicated to enhancing your support experience, with our core objectives centered on delivering faster response times, top-notch service quality, and increased transparency in our communications.

Here are today’s updates:

• Support Operating Hours: Introducing Saturday Support
  • Workflow Improvements: Routing & Initial Response Times
  • Team Plan Support: Schedule Support Callbacks

Support Operating Hours:

Our Support Team operates 24/5, Monday through Friday (excluding major U.S. holidays). You can reach us through the Syncro Portal, Chat, Email and Phone Support.

Syncro Support Portal

Chat support
Telephone support 415-523-6363(US), +441134713301(UK)

Introducing Saturday Support

I am thrilled to announce the addition of Saturday Support! We’ve officially extended our service hours to include Saturdays from 8am to 4:30pm EST. During this time, you can access Chat, Email, and Portal services with dedicated support representatives ready to assist you.

Workflow Improvements: Routing & Initial Response Times

We know how committed you are to providing your clients with great experiences, and quick accurate replies from Syncro Support are essential to helping you run your business.

That’s why our Support Team has been diligently working on enhancing our internal operations and I have set clearer communication expectations, both for Initial Response Times and ongoing interactions.

In August, we launched automated routing improvements to our internal Case Routing workflows, resulting in a significant reduction in Ticket Response times. Previously, our first response to email cases could take more than a business day - something I sought to understand and correct. I’m proud to say that we now average just 3 hours for case responses with over 70% of cases being responded to within the first 2 hours. For Phone and Chat Support, we’ve achieved an average queue wait time of 45 seconds on weekdays.

For detailed information on our communication guidelines and goals, please see our Knowledge Base Article for more details: Support Ticket Handling Guideline

I am committed to further refining all of our Support Channel experiences to ensure ease of use and quick access to the team, and I do anticipate continued improvement in response times throughout Q4.

Team Plan Support Callbacks

In Q3, Syncro introduced the new Team Plan, which includes a new Support channel called Support Callbacks. With this feature, partners can schedule Zoom calls with Support to receive dedicated technical assistance for existing tickets or issues.

For more information on how to take advantage of the Team Plan feature to schedule a Support Callback, please refer to our Schedule a Support Callback Knowledge Base Article.

Looking Ahead

As a business focused on our partner’s success, I know how important it is to provide quality customer service. I am proud to make these significant investments in Support to serve you better; we are only getting started and have more exciting developments in the pipeline.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we strive to continually improve our services. If you have comments, suggestions, or experiences you’d like to share, please don’t hesitate to reach out. While I review everyones CSAT surveys and NPS responses, you can also email me directly at Macall.Gardner@syncromsp.com.

Cheers to finishing off 2023 stronger and better than ever, together.

Best wishes,

Macall Gardner
Director of Technical Support
Syncro