Announcement: Syncro UI / UX Refresh

Can I opt out of the new changes for today? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Over the last 30 minutes, performance has dropped to a crawl. I just started getting this:

Sorry! Looks like we had a problem on our end.

Gateway time-out

The web server reported a gateway time-out error.

• Ray ID: 7a441027942d3314
  • Your IP address: x.x.x.x
  • Error reference number: 504
  • Cloudflare Location: Newark
1 Like

@andy, the word New was removed from the list, but the list is still not in alphabetical order. Does anyone review changes before they are performed? Please explain to the devs that a little forward thinking will keep you from getting backed up. @kristen.costagliola

Also, the new UI looks great, I like how when in fullscreen everything seems to fit the page, especially in the Assets page when you have a ton of columns you want to show, it just shows them without the left / right scroll bar. That’s great and now I will probably prefer the fullscreen version.

But, why does the menu, page heading, and others depending on page left justify? Is the goal to make everything left justified and not centered? It makes more sense to center it as it has always been, just my opinion though.

Would love the ability to have more menu’s in the fullscreen mode too.

It’s the one item that is out of order and I raised it when I saw it. They are sorting it now.

I don’t know why it doesn’t center to be honest. I agree there, particularly because uneven stuff bothers me for some unknown reason.

Hopefully this is an oversight with the new UI code. Centered would be nicer.

1 Like

Because OCD. I have this too, and it bothers me lol.

Having used it for a day, I really like the UI changes.
The changes to the top two bars really help with focusing on the right parts of the screen.
Its interesting how the subtle colour steps in the two bars makes such a change.

I do like the change, but if I can add in one request only because you are editing the UI some - if we can get Invoice|Estimates - > BILL TO CUSTOMER → Business Name → Name < be a hyper link back to the customer as well that would be awesome! There are times I would wish to go back to the customer page without moving from that page by right click open new tab. Just a simple request:) more of a work flow design.

Has anyone else seen this? I keep getting it just now and I don’t use any Stripe payments.

And my tabs are constantly loading:

I have not recently, but I’ve actually seen non related pages cause issues in Syncro. After I started closing non Syncro tabs, my Syncro tabs started loading again.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that the search bar in the new UI no longer works like it used to? If you type something you want to search into the bar then press Enter…nothing actually happens. The drop-down results are there, but sometimes I want to see all the search results, not just pick one from the drop-down results.

Was an identified bug. It’s being looked into.

This is a great addition and removes my big gripe with the new toolbar, but I shouldn’t need to pay for an extension (albeit a cheap one) for something like this. Hopefully Syncro cleans this up soon.

Tampermonkey is free

Not for Mac/Safari. It says free on the Tampermonkey website, but when you go to the Mac App Store it’s $1.99.

Don’t use a mac, problem solved. lol I’m kidding of course. Hopefully Syncro will fix.

TamperMonkey and GreaseMonkey are free for Firefox/Chrome on Mac.
Looks like Syncro fixed the announcement dropdown, it’s readable color and not going off screen anymore. Hopefully other improvements are in the works.

1 Like

Yes! This has been a big pet peeve of mine. If the menus allowed submenus like most other sites if might make it easier to navigate. Rather than going to one page, just to click the link to another page.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I am building my own override to match my company branding and I’m loving it!

I’d appreicate all meme language being removed from the platform.