This article covers what equipment, hardware, printers, and labels are supported in the software.
Table of Contents
- Wasp 5E
- Any cash drawer that has an auto-trigger that hooks into the receipt printer.
The above two printers are TSP100 variants. Read how to set up the Star TSP100 printer.
The TM-T88III and IV might work (they did not have all the settings needed to work with the deprecated Cloud Print), but we have not tested them. Some users have had success with Citizen receipt printers, but setup may take longer.
We have officially tested the below printers.
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 — NOT the Turbo editions (they don't handle barcodes well)
- Zebra LP2844 Thermal Label Printer — We do not link to this because Zebra discontinued it in 2012 and stopped supporting it in 2015. You may still be able to buy "renewed" (used or refurbished) models.
- Zebra UPS Thermal 2442 — We found that the below label stickers and this driver work with it. This printer was also discontinued long ago.
While our software will most likely work with almost any label printer, we cannot guarantee that since we have not tested others. Please let us know if you get another printer to work so we can list it here. That is the next best thing to us testing and certifying that it works. Below are user-submitted printers.
- Zebra ZSB-DP12 and DP14 Series Thermal Label Printer — Yay, a currently manufactured Zebra printer! (As of 10/18/2021, anyway.) A user successfully used the DP12 model with AutoPrinter. The two models are for labels up to 2" and 4" wide, respectively. Make sure to create an account with Zebra to download the proper drivers.
The majority of labels in the system are sized for 1.125" x 3.5"
- Zebra/Dymo - 4 Rolls of 1.125" x 3.5" Dymo-Compatible Address Shipping Labels 30252 (for Customer and Asset labels)
There are also specialized square labels used for printing special square inventory stickers.
- Zebra/Zebra Compatible 1.25" x 1" direct thermal labels, 4" OD (outer diameter)
- Esky wired USB laser barcode scanner with adjustable stand
- Any barcode scanner that sends the results as a regular text input device
We have integrated with the Topaz products. You can use any Topaz Signature Pad as long as these requirements are met:
- USB Physical interface
- Supports SigWeb Plugin (NPAPI is no longer supported)
- Signature Pads are only supported in Windows
If you'd like customers to see their signature on the pad while they're signing, choose an LCD model. One inexpensive LCD model is: Topaz Signature Lite 1x5 LCD T-L460-HSB-R.
For Worldpay users
iOS Mobile Card Reader (works with the iOS app)
EMV / Chip and Pin / Apple Pay / NFC Terminal
This is for taking photos of equipment to attach to tickets or customers.