Add number of assets to customer saved search: Segment your customer base by the number of assets they have in their fleet with two new filters. Filter by the total number of assets with the Syncro agent installed, as well as the total number of custom assets, such as printers or networking hardware. Watch our feature video.
Default per-technician labor product: Assign a default labor product on a per-technician basis when you enter time onto a ticket, including ticket timers, ticket timer logs, and the ticket comment entry. Watch our feature video.
- Resolved an error where emails created from scheduled reports were not applying the email body formatting
- Resolved an error preventing the internal recipient from being added to the “selected” column when creating a scheduled report
- Resolved an error where Syncro backup line items didn’t generate due to failed API calls to Comet
- Resolved an error where AutoPrinter was not automatically printing ticket receipts with the ticket number
- Resolved an error where users were unable to log on or reset passwords on accounts with custom domains
- Resolved an error where the inventory “search” button generates the disabled items and not the active inventory list
- Resolved an error where the leads page pagination disappears if lead from no-reply@carbonite is present
- Resolved an error where Exe or MSI Syncro installer was not downloading
- Resolved 500 & 403 errors when keying credit card entry
- Resolved an error where Splashtop Streamer stole active app focus on macOS