Request for File Sending Feature in Syncro MSP Chat

Dear Syncro MSP Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the addition of a file sending feature to the Syncro MSP chat. Currently, the chat functionality on our Syncro MSP platform does not support file attachments, which limits our ability to share important documents and screenshots directly within the chat interface. As a managed service provider, the ability to send files through chat would greatly enhance our efficiency and communication with clients. It would allow us to quickly share logs, configuration files, and other relevant documents without the need to switch to email or other platforms, thus streamlining our support process. I believe that adding this feature would significantly benefit many users by providing a more seamless and integrated support experience. If possible, could you please provide an update on whether this feature is in development or if there are any plans to include it in future updates? Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

3 Likes