New Syncro Team Plan: Sign Up for Early Access!

Hey can we get the ability to log in to another Syncro instance as well so we can work for other Syncro companies, I would jump in if you could do this for us

2 Likes

Syncro…you’re working yourself out of the market - these “features” you’re calling? They’re pretty standard with every other PSA out there - minus Splashtop Multi-Screen.

2 Likes

I’m particularly interested in seeing the features this brings to the table. Waiting for the demo with anticipation.

As a recent customer of Syncro, In my humble opinion, it appears that there may be some room for simplification.

One suggestion I propose is to incorporate all the new features they are contemplating into the existing plan. To align this expansion of capabilities with the value provided, a modest increase in price, around $10 to $15 per month, could be implemented. Syncro would effectively address any potential revenue concerns while simultaneously enhancing the overall value proposition for their customers.

Furthermore, it would be prudent for Syncro to explore the creation of a separate plan specifically tailored for PSA-only users, as previously discussed. Although there may be concerns about relinquishing revenue, this strategic decision has the potential to establish Syncro as a better player in the market. As such would likely render the platform even more appealing to a broader spectrum of MSP’s.

While there may be a slight initial loss of revenue, the potential advantages of setting themselves apart in the market far outweigh this temporary setback. Ultimately, this approach has the capacity to attract a larger pool of MSPs to the Syncro platform, solidifying their position.

4 Likes

Is there any consideration for launching a more economical package for office administrators on the Team plan? It’s quite expensive to pay $180USD per user, especially for those who mainly use the Ticket Creation and Invoicing aspects of the product and nothing else. It was understandable when there was only one pricing plan. However, with the introduction of multiple pricing plans, it seems reasonable to expect a more cost-effective option for non-technical staff who don’t require the Splashtop Business feature which I imagine is a chunk of the increased cost. Having had conversations with Andy about the upcoming Ticket boards and Automation to now find out, The current approach, which locks these features behind a paywall, were we will have to pay to access them is quite disheartening. As Australian customers, we’re already shelling out 200AUD per user and if we move to the new Plan it will increase to $270+ depending on the exchange rate. It would be greatly appreciated if this concern is addressed.

Also will the Enchanced Support mean that Australians will get support on American public holidays and our business hours?

5 Likes

As I’m on monthly billing for SyncroMSP my calculation is $139 / 0.67 * 1.1 = $228 per user which factors in the USD to AUD exchange rate and the GST. Then there is a $15 international bank fee on top of that for the invoice.

Actually this was another factor we considered for us to opt out of using the PSA in SyncroMSP.
I can pay AUD$110 inc GST per month (with no international bank fee) for our Office Admin to use an external PSA or pay AUD$228 for them to use SyncroMSP.

If I was to use the Syncro PSA and this new Team Plan on a monthly billing for my Office Admin, I would be paying $189 / 0.67 * 1.1 = AUD$310 per month for a user who will never use the RMM features and the STB, PowerBI of the Team Plan.

YEAH-NAH

2 Likes

Double the price with half the features

1 Like

As others have said, the PSA/Billing only type of plan would be great. I would also love to be able to create a ‘service’ account that doesn’t cost me anything. When we run API calls today, all tickets generated via the API are created by whomevers API key is used, which skews our numbers overall. It seems like Syncro isn’t really all that in touch with what the community is after, at least that is how it seems from various forums and comments I have read. Obviously Syncro has a lot of partners, and people typically only post when they are upset, but these changes do not seem to match the overall sentiment and requests I have seen being made for years.

1 Like

Does this mean that you will finally start sending DMARC compliant email or is that security feature going to spend another three years on ignore?

5 Likes

Will the Azure AD sync be configureable per customer to sync their users into contacts?

Or is this Azure AD just for the MSP to sync their contacts into syncro?

I do agree here, some of these things should probably be integrated to existing plan… But I do see some of the additions warranting a new fancy higher tier plan… tricky!

I feel like that’s what RepairShopr was/is…

This is designed to sync your customer’s contacts into Syncro, and will also allow you to start using our dynamic recurring billing system to bill out those M365 licenses. It will be pretty sweet.

Her Jeremy,

Shoot me an email once you’ve had a go of it. Curious on your thoughts.

I would tend to agree, except that other PSAs, like Halo for example, have a 4-user minimum and cost $100 per user. That’s of course without the RMM and unlimited endpoints.

Our Core plan will remain, and will continue receiving additional value as it does today. For example, we just announced SSO and IP allowlisting for global admins… both coming to the Core plan.

I can assure you the minimum is 3 users, not 4. Perhaps it was once 4, but it is now 3.
For Australia the Syncro Team plan costs an extra $80 incGST per user plus international Bank transaction fees that are not a flat fee but rise with the value of the Syncro invoices.
Halo sends invoices to us in AUD including GST, with an Australian bank account for us to pay into.
Plus they have a Melbourne based support team…that will provide support via a scheduled Teams video call. At no extra cost.

This scheduled call back in the Team plan is a terrible idea. I’d not have problem, in fact I would expect, Syncro to provide better service to your larger partners (MSPs with a large number of user licenses).
All businesses naturally provide better service to their larger clients. There are clients we will answer the phone to or respond to on the weekend (and after hours) and a long tail we will leave to business hours.
But to charge extra for scheduled call backs. That feels wrong to me.

1 Like

Thinking about the technical possibilities of the Azure integration in the Team plan, Syncro could decide to leverage their Azure Integration to send the emails, therefore sending it in a DMARC compliant way would be dependent on the MSP config of their tenant.
This would be a quick win…for Syncro… and for those with the Team Plan (assuming they have Office 365).

If that future occurs…those without the Team Plan or with the Team Plan but without O365 would likely be left with the current situation forever.

They already have a BYO SMTP option in the current plan. When they send the email using the MSP provided SMTP, they send DMARC compliant email.

It’s when they send notifications, such as New Ticket and use their own mailer that they break DMARC. This happens even when they are using only their own domains because either they don’t know how DMARC actually works, or they can’t be bothered to fix their broken configuration. This is a problem that has been brought to their attention years ago and it has seen no resolution.

Why should customers have to pay more for a Teams subscription to fix a problem that SyncroMSP has created?

5 Likes

That sounds like and apples and bananas comparison. HaloPSA has enough capability over SyncroMSP’s PSA, like the incredible number of integrations for syncing in data, being able to create license bundles so you can make sure all users have all of the required licenses and not just que pricing off of one license, A customer portal that looks good, with SSO and product catalogue etc. That if we weren’t so scared of the implementation work we’d have ditched Syncro’s PSA in favor of Halo and been happy to pay the additional $1000, and yes that includes adding a number of team members that are not currently in Syncro due to the high cost and limited value of PSA only users.

Syncro has the right to set their own prices and customers will vote with their wallet I’m a definite maybe on the new Teams plan. But would probably re-evaluate if there are any other non techs we could get off of the platform to cut licensing. Ultimately if executed well these features will really help close the gap on stuff I’ve been needing. :exploding_head:

I don’t disagree with anything you said, particularly the apples and bananas comment. That was exactly my point. Halo PSA, CW Manage, and Autotask all have far more functionality than Syncro on the PSA front. It would be silly to deny that. That said, they should based on the exorbitant amount of money each costs, several of which require paid onboarding (as you mentioned) and contracts (optional at Halo, forced at CW and AT). At the end of the day, it comes down to whether or not those additional features are worth the extra money.

I’d be the first to admit in many cases they very well may be, in others, not so much. That’s the value in choice, and precisely why we are introducing a Teams plan.

Also, having spoken with you many times before, I think a lot of the value you’re after that wasn’t mentioned yesterday you’ll likely find us adding to the Teams plan down the road. This is just where we’re starting.