New 2024 Mobile App Feedback

I havent test this yet but do the same notifications work in new app and are they more useful? Would be great to see some info in the notification like ticket subject, and if we tap the notification does it open app and take us to ticket?

I know in current version if I tapped the notification which wasn’t very informative, it would just open the Tickets generic list and not specific page.

Push notifications should work with the new app, and they should open their respective records. Let me know if that isn’t the case for any reason.

I have not had any notifications in the mobile app since I installed it 4 days ago. It’s on android.

Do you have push notifications setup in the Notification Center of your Syncro instance?

that would be it :slight_smile: enabled and will see how it works

Ok cool, keep me posted on if that solves it please.

1 Like

I realise that as well as the char limit on messages, the option to pick from the reply templates is missing. Quite essential when on a small device.

EDIT: I meant ‘canned responses’. Sorry for the confusion.

When you say a reply template, you are talking about the Canned Responses you have on the web, correct?

1 Like

Yes sorry. Poor terminology on my part.

That’s okay, so that’s a good suggestion. It’s not available today but I know we have plans for a lot of updates coming in the future. Can’t say for certain if this one is on the list, but it definitely makes sense to be there. I’ll be sure folks see your feedback.