Email notifications

When are email notifications going to be consistent again?

LOL this is super vague. I’ve not had email issues as of yet…perhaps you could be a bit more…detailed?

Hey look it’s mysterious Matt :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like I’m missing something here? lol

Sorry, I am just frustrated. I used to get emails for payments, invoices created, new tickets, etc. I toggle the notifications on and off and they are still not coming through… sometimes. On top of that, scripts sometimes just do not run. If they do run, they no longer run in order. The 2-way calendar sync quit working which is quite annoying.

I’m just getting really disillusioned with Syncro.

If the Syncro fanboys want to joke around, that’s funny. I’m running a business and these issues are serious to me. I pay for Syncro to be a tool to assist me and make my job easier. If I have to stop for 15-30 minutes and try to figure out what is going on, I’m losing productivity. If I block out an hour on my calendar to take my daughter to the doctor and my secretary cannot see it on the Syncro calendar and schedules me at the same time, that just looks unprofessional.

Your two recent posts are both variations of “When is thing X going to start working again?” That type of vague post is about as useful in achieving your desired results as a customer ticket that says “Nothing is working”.

@Andy’s reply in your other topic was on the money: Open a ticket. The community forum is unlikely to be able to resolve your issues, especially when you don’t provide enough relevant detail. Even then, directly engaging with Syncro support, who can actually access their internal systems, is far more likely to get you moving toward resolution.

1 Like

If the Syncro fanboys want to joke around, that’s funny. I’m running a business and these issues are serious to me. I pay for Syncro to be a tool to assist me and make my job easier. If I have to stop for 15-30 minutes and try to figure out what is going on, I’m losing productivity. If I block out an hour on my calendar to take my daughter to the doctor and my secretary cannot see it on the Syncro calendar and schedules me at the same time, that just looks unprofessional.

Link nailed it. Your post was so vague how is anyone supposed to offer help? You can be frustrated sure, everyone gets that way sometimes, but as the saying goes “help me help you…”, make it so that people can help you.

I’m no fanboy if you were referring to me, but I also replied stating you could be more detailed. As I explained, I’ve not seen the issues you are. I’d like to think most people here are also trying to run a business, I know I am, and I too would take and do take issues seriously. I also reach out to Syncro support and give examples and as much detail as possible so they can do their job easier and I can get my issue resolved quicker.

If you’re running a business, I’m sure you really don’t like it when a customer just says “it doesn’t work”. Details are key. Sorry if my initial post rubbed you the wrong way.

OK, off-topic - you have a secretary?
I’ve considered adding someone, but what I need is a Jr tech, bookkeeper and cat wrangler. A techno Mini-Me
If you don’t mind me asking, what tasks does your secretary perform and what skill set do they have?

Many years ago, I thought a techno mini-me was a logical choice. But most techs are introverts that just don’t want to deal with people. As you know customer service is everything in this business.

So I found Janice. Janice knows little about tech. She really does not care about tech. She takes care of the office, schedules my appointments, keeps track of the tickets, reminds me to do things, calls the customers every week to see how they are doing, cleans the office, checks the mail, enter payments and a whole bunch of other things that I do not want to do or have time to do. My kids call her Aunt Janice. My customers LOVE her. They stop by just to talk to her. She has that social butterfly type of personality and gets along with anyone.

I had this tech working for me and made a statement that if things get really slow, I would probably have to let Janice go. I told him you go before Janice.

We do a lot more than just work on computers and networks. The more automation I do, the more I can put off hiring a tech.

2 Likes