Dropbox App Integration won't stay connected

I have connected my Dropbox account on the Integrations page. Fro some reason it won’t stay connected. Why?

Thanks!

1 Like

I also have the same problem here

1 Like

same! we need more eyes on this! @Andy

Hey folks, please submit a support ticket if you are experiencing this behavior. Support will need to investigate the issue.

I did. Case #106464 on 7/22/2022 8:09 AM. Not getting any feedback.

1 Like

This is super frustrating to have to back and link the account more than once a day. I like what it does, but it’s worthless right now because it’s won’t capture any new tickets or ticket notes when it’s not connected and it won’t sync anything you’ve done while it’s been disconnected.

You never know when the disconnect happens either.

1 Like

I did. Case #106464 on 7/22/2022 8:09 AM. Not getting any feedback.

This is happening to us too, have submitted a ticket.

1 Like

Any chance we can get an update on this?

:rofl: :rofl: This is the last thing I heard on my ticket on Aug. 4th. Typical, means I will never get an answer.

Thank you for your patience on this. This issue has been escalated to the development team for further investigation regarding the unlinking behavior for the Dropbox integration. While I won’t have an ETA on resolution, I’ll be sure to provide any updates I can as I receive more information.

Any chance we can get an update on this?

There is no update. I was emailing support about something else the other day and mentioned this issue. I was told it with the engineers and development team, no update on when it might be resolved.