Understanding the use of "Available Files" in documentation

As best I can tell, the “Available Files” on the side of documentation pages is a listing of all uploaded files that are used in your documentation. It seems like once you have more than a couple files uploaded they will almost immediately become too tedious to sort through to be useful. You can link to an external source for files in your documentation but I am curious what people use this particular feature for in their documentation creation. Maybe I am missing another way to interact with the feature.

Here is a picture of what I am referring to just so that it is clear: (disregard the picture itself) :slight_smile:

I have read through this information already: Documentation Center

Thanks!

As a follow up to this question, I have the same question regarding “Available Files” within the scripting page. You can upload files to make them available when running a script… but what are the requirements for those files? Can I upload a 5Gig ISO? How do I delete files from that list? Can I change the filename once uploaded or is it always the same? I cannot find anything in the documentation that explains where files go when you upload them from various places within Syncro.

1 Like

I did find out how to remove files from the scripting page. You have to change your view to “Available Files” and then you can delete them.

I still don’t know what restrictions there are on the upload.

I still don’t know how to manage files uploaded into the documentation center.

Me 2 scratching head for a while. To download the files, click the “Resized Url”, “Original Url” or the “Attachment” button and append the link to your custom Syncro URL.
example:

Provided “Attachment URL”
“/uploads_unwrapper/12345671-839a-4bff-af8a-4aa027654321”

Complete URL to trigger download in browser.
(Names have been changed to keep the honest people honest)

https://it-voodo.syncromsp.com/documentation**“/uploads_unwrapper/12345671-839a-4bff-af8a-4aa02c7654321”**

RECEPIE

DINNER IS SERVED