Syncro documentation

Where do I find the documentation for the overall product. Help brings me to the community and I am not seeing a link to the specific sections so I can figure out how to do something.

It takes a couple clicks, but here’s a direct link: https://help.syncromsp.com/hc/en-us

Thanks. Did you get to it from the Help link within the product and then there is a link from the community page that I am missing? I finally figured out if I went to their main page I could get to it that way.

I clicked “Submit Support Ticket” at the top here in the forum, then the “Octopus Syncro | Help Center” icon in the upper-left.

I noticed this the other day, that since they created the forum, it is really hard to find the documentation center. It would be nice to have a link to it in the product or on this page somewhere

1 Like

We’re currently working on bringing the documentation over so it lives in here. Our team is also reviewing the articles and updating things as we move the docs, so the process is slower, but we feel the result will be better.

I can see how it can be confusing not having a more clearly defined link to the documentation. I’ll see what we can do about that.

1 Like