Scheduled Maintenance Notification for December 3rd

Syncro is scheduling a maintenance window on Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 PM UTC (2:00 PM PDT) until 4:00 AM UTC (8:00 PM PDT). During the maintenance window, the platform will be unavailable. The maintenance is scheduled to take up to six hours.

We’re in the final stage of migrating our infrastructure from Heroku to AWS to provide a more reliable, scalable, and performant platform for you now and into the future. This maintenance is one of two final planned maintenance windows required to complete this project. The second window will be scheduled for later in December.

We realize that 4-6 hours is a significant amount of time, and we’ve chosen a window when the platform experiences the lowest volume of usage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What: Syncro is scheduling maintenance that will cause our platform to be unavailable for up to 6 hours.

When: Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 PM UTC (Saturday 2:00 PM PDT)

We’ll update our status site during this maintenance.

If you have any questions please contact customer support or email me directly at ian@syncromsp.com.

Thanks for letting us know so early. Thanks for doing it on the weekend. Thanks for giving us an idea what’s going on.

@BrianMorris that was the fastest response to anything I’ve ever posted, ever

Thanks for the heads up appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you, this time is good for maintenance. 9am Sunday morning in Sydney, now I can enjoy my morning coffee without interruptions!

Ian, It’s great to hear that you are planning to be completely migrated away from Heroku by the end of December. I’m looking forward to the platform changes that you will be able to make after this.