The Database Exports integration allows Syncro users to export their data from Syncro into external databases for further analysis, reporting, or integration with other systems. With this integration, users can generate database exports of various Syncro objects, such as customers, tickets, invoices, inventory, and more.
By exporting your data to an external database, you gain the following benefits:
Data Manipulation: Users can manipulate the exported data in other systems, such as Power BI or Excel, enabling them to extract valuable insights and make data-informed decisions.
Data Backup and Control: Exporting data provides users with peace of mind, as they know their data is backed up securely within their control, reducing the risk of data loss and providing an additional layer of protection for their business.
Customized Reporting: By exporting the data to an external database, users can connect it with the business intelligence tool of their choice. This flexibility allows users to create custom charts, graphs, and reports tailored to their specific needs. Whether they prefer Power BI, Tableau, Looker, or another tool, they have the freedom to choose how to visualize and analyze their Syncro data. This provides deep insights and a better understanding of business operations.
The Database Exports integration is exclusively available to Syncro users on the Team Plan. Currently, it is not offered as a standalone integration and can only be accessed through the Team Plan subscription.
The Database Exports integration supports the following database connectors that already exist in Hotglue:
- Database Connectors: These are traditional databases. Tables will be made for each object in Syncro, and rows will be added on each sync.
- File Storage Connectors: In addition to the database connectors mentioned above, users can also export a CSV file for each table. The files are named simply as “.csv”. Users will need to set up version control in the settings of their chosen storage method to prevent overwriting. Here are their options for File Storage Connectors:
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
The Database Exports integration utilizes our API to sync data to tables in an external database on a regular basis. Users can select their preferred sync cadence from the following options:
- Monthly: Data is synced once a month, providing users with up-to-date information for analysis and reporting.
- Weekly: Data is synced once a week, allowing users to maintain a timely snapshot of their MSP operations.
- Daily: Data is synced daily, ensuring daily insights.
To access the Database Exports integration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the App Center within Syncro.
- Locate the Database Exports App Card.
- Click on the Database Exports App Card to access the integration details.
- Within the Database Exports App Card, you will find the following buttons:
- Step 1: Configure Syncro Data Exports This button allows you to configure the Syncro Data Exports settings, such as API Key, subdomain, and synchronization preferences. You can also perform actions like running an export on-demand, using the Field Map Editor to select tables and columns for export, editing the export schedule, and removing the integration.
- Step 2: Connect External Database This button enables you to select and connect to the desired external database connector, such as AWS Redshift, Amazon Firestore, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SFTP.
NOTE: You’ll need to allowlist the following IP address on your database for the database exports to function: 22.214.171.124
Syncro does not control the data stored in external databases. Users are responsible for ensuring the security of their own database and implementing appropriate measures to protect their data.
- Assets - View Details
- Assets - List/Search
- Appointments - View All
- Customers - List/Search
- Customers - View Details
- Contracts - List/Search
- Products - List/Search
- Payments - View List
- Pending Orders - View All
- Invoices - List/Search
- Invoices - View Details
- Line Item - View Cost
- Tickets - List/Search
- Tickets - View Details
- Leads - List/Search
- Marketr - View Campaigns
- Parts Orders - List/Search
- Parts Orders - View
- Purchase Orders - List/Search
- Purchase Orders - View Details
- Reports - View
- Recurring Invoices - List
- Vendors - List
- Vendors - View Details
- Warranties - List
- Warranties - View Details
- Ticket Timers - Overview
- Timelogs - Manage
- RMM Alerts - List