Customize appointments content

Is there any way to customize what gets put into an appointment? We integrate appointments alongside other calendar systems and integration into my Office365 calendar works great.

I have a dedicated screen mounted to my wall that shows today’s appointments which is awesome. However, when the appointments are created, it shows [S] customer name then as much of the description of the appointment as fits on the screen. This means I have to drill down and figure out which ticket this appointment is referring to. The ticket number is burried in the no

If there were a way to have the appointment number appear right after the [S] and before the customer’s name, I could simply look at my calendar on the wall, open syncro and type that number to get to the ticket I need to be working on.

3 Likes

When you’re creating an appointment, the top line “Summary” is what gets stuck on the subject of the appointment, you could stick the ticket number there ahead of time. I don’t see a way of customizing the summary from a template perspective though.