Bit defender gravity zone trial expired and now syncro is asking for new api key

I signed up for a gravityzone trial through the link on the bitdefender integration page. It just expired on Friday last week and now I don’t have access to the bitdefender gravityzone account and syncromsp is asking for a api key. I thought this just rolled over to an account and was billed through syncro. This seems like a mess as I had all the machines migrated over from bitdefender that was intergrated in N-able to gravityzone.

Hi Daniel, we just sent a response to your ticket with more information on this- thanks for contacting us! I will relay what was sent in case anyone else comes across our thread.

These trails won’t automatically convert to paid accounts when the trial is over. This needs to be manually done by visiting the Bitdefender app card in the app center.

A few days after a trial has expired, Bitdefender will delete the associated GravityZone account. Converting the account to a paid account will avoid this in the future.

The only option would be to provision another trial account through Syncro. If your previous integration won’t let you obtain a new trial, you may send in a ticket to support and we will reset it for you.