Automatically Assign Contact from Systray Icon Form

I have been trying to find a way to make this work and I have been struggling. Is there any suggestions or solutions that someone has been able to come up with for something like this? I have been looking at Make.com and the API/Webhooks but just struggling with not being that familiar with everything on it.

Here is the scenario. All users have portal access but we have a large number of shared computers so not all agents are assigned to a user. We are trying to find a way to have tickets automatically assigned to the “Customer Entered Contact Info” from the tray icon.

So we want to look at the ‘RMM Script’ comment and find the name/email and assign the contact to this user.

Has anyone had any success in doing this? Is there a way to automate this or streamline this in some way? I am open to whatever options or integrations to do so but I have not been able to find an option to make this work yet.

Any information or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Funny timing on your post. That’s exactly what I am starting to dig into right now because I also have a number of clients that share their computers and at any given time/day they might request support from the tray and I want them each to have their own account and only see their tickets instead of all tickets assigned to that asset.

If I come up with a way, I’ll definitely let you know, but I just started looking into it.