When do recurring tickets run?

What timezone do the recurring tickets run in? It does not seem to be the local one. We are in AEST (+10:00) and the recurring tickets do not appear on the day they are scheduled.

1 Like

Hi Mat,

Recurring tickets run at 5:00am Pacific standard time, or 6:00am Pacific daylight savings time, depending on the time of year.

Good to know, thanks.

Would be good if this could be updated in future to use the timezone set in Syncro preferences.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! As we continue expanding internationally, I’m confident we will revisit things like this to make them more global friendly, but I have no time frame.

Bumping this…

Are there are plans on making them more global friendly any time soon?

Recurring tickets were one of the features we were really keen on when we were looking to move to Syncro. Very disappointed once we’d signed up to find out that that they run in the middle of the afternoon for us (UK). Makes the feature essentially useless to us

1 Like

+1 upvote on this, we are trying to use recurring tickets each day and week to create various tickets with worksheets for sysadmin tasks to be done - would be great if they ran in local time just before our office hours open

2 Likes

Adding in my vote for this to become a feature.

Adding in my vote for this to become a feature.
Figured I would move this to the Feature Requests category. :slight_smile: