Support phone number

Does the support phone number ever have a live person pick up the call? I have tried calling the support phone number multiple times. None of the calls were able to get a hold of any live person. The call always gets to an auto attendant and asks you to either leave a message or leave a call back number. Howerver, no one would call back. I just wondering has anyone ever been able to get a hold of a live person? At this time, I personally believe that number doesn’t really call a support department with a team of live on-call support technicians.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Yes we have live reps on the phones. Is there something I can assist with?

I have a few issues that need to contact the support team. A real support number should allow the callers to stay in queue until someone picks up. If the support phone number is always asking callers to leave a message or leave a callback number, that means the phone is designed never going to have live person pickup. I’m just checking with everyone to see what their experience is.

Hi,

What is the support number then please?

for an Australian Timezone please?

United States please.