Resolved Ticket - Resolved Template

Here is a fun one! I have three different Email Ticket Templates.

1. New Ticket Template (works great)
  2. Coment Ticket Template (works great)
  3. Resolved Ticket Template - No Worky

I have recreated this template a few times with no success. I have selected the Status resolved and then emailed the ticket using the Communication Section. I have also gone to Actions and resolved it that way.
Every way will only send the Updated Ticket Template.

Any help would be apperciated.
Thanks, NC

Where are you setting the resolved email setting to use that template?

I have selected the Status resolved and then emailed the ticket using the Communication Section. I have also gone to Actions and resolved it that way.
Every way will only send the Updated Ticket Template.

To send the ticket resolved email, you have to enable it in the admin settings, under Ticket Settings → Preferences. I have attached a screenshot for you to see. Once you do this, any time you mark a ticket resolved, it will send whatever you have set up in the Ticket Resolved Email Template. Be aware that the default setting in the template is to send the entire public comments thread, so if you are working back and forth on something with a client for a while, it has the potential of being quite long.

@Andy this is another example of a thread going unanswered by anyone at Syncro. Has been sitting here for 5 days now.

@ncalvert Mark this as resolved when you read this please.

That is awesome, it works! But, now my customer gets a “resolved” email and an update like an email comment was made. Which isn’t a huge problem, but sort of annoying.

Instead of doing an email comment for the last entry, make it a public comment. Then resolve the ticket.

1 Like

I like that, thank you.

1 Like