Option to change QBO payment settings to true

Will we have the option to set these to true? My clients already use this and Intuit offers a better pricing structure than Worldpay.

5 Likes

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the delayed response. There is currently no option to change these because the API does not specify these, so they default as disabled in QuickBooks.

Syncro, we really need this feature as we are having to go into EVERY SINGLE INVOICE that is sent from Syncro and turn this feature on hundreds of times. Can someone please get with QBO and get this option set to TRUE so we don’t have these inefficiencies please~!!!

2 Likes

I have submitted your idea to my team for consideration as a new feature. While I cannot promise this change will be made, I can assure you the right individuals will review it. Thank you for your feedback!

This may be true for the current API, but it doesn’t mean it’s not possible as far as “does it exist the realm of integrations others have built.”

AutoTask, for instance, uses the Intuit AppConnect platform for their integration to QBO, and while there are problems (of course), these fields are manageable via their integration.

Use this link: https://appconnect.intuit.com/connect/autotask - sign in with a valid Intuit/QBO account - take a look.

2 Likes

Just wondering if this is a solution that is now in the development road map?

:red_circle: My company is impacted by this. My customers are increasingly demanding to be able to pay using a payment link from the invoice. We, too, have to first import invoices to QBO, individually modify the Online payment type(s),before sending invoices. This is extremely time consuming and introduces human errors.

+1 This needs to be an option. Coming from Autotask, and while I like the instantaneous syncing with Syncro, this might be a deal breaker for me.

@KB-Team I decided to investigate myself. This is not disabled on the QBO side. Syncro can use the Intuit API to enable/disable online payment of an invoice in QBO.

This is what Intuit Developer Support had to say about the issue:

If your QBO company which has Payments enabled then on your invoice request you can send the following flags- AllowOnlineCreditCardPayment and AllowOnlineACHPayment to true.
Once you do that and email this invoice, the customer will be able to see a Pay Now option to pay the invoice.
You need to pass ‘Preferences.SalesFormsPrefs.ETransactionPaymentEnabled’ as “True”, in the Full update operation of Preferences, https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/api/accounting/most-commonly-used/preferences#full-update-preferences

Hopefully this helps and we can get this resolved soon.