Change User Full Name who is Global Admin in Syncro

Hello All,

I am hoping to get some advice on changing the Full Name of Syncro user from my actual name to some thing generic “Helpdesk” or “Managed Services”. Reason being Emails going from Syncro carry my Full name as from address as well when I am sending personally from outlook to my clients.

The issue is when clients email me typing my name in their outlook, they email me to the email associated with Syncro and creates ticket or leads which is not always desired. So I am thinking if I change the full name to something meaningful this way my clients can distinguish whether email came from system or from me.

Will there be any issue in the Syncro itself and/or Syncro Community forum website if the account name is changed.

I came here looking for exactly the same thing. You have explained the issue well, but no-one has responded?

I have an answer as I recently wanted to change my display name on the forums, and I had forgotten about this old post.

If you change the Fullname field for a user, then that will change the Name of that user everywhere in Syncro. It will also change the display name in the Syncro forum (though for reasons unknown to syncro Support that takes about 1 week for the change to flow through to the forum)
In my case, my display name at the moment in the forum is A.
Therefore when I am assigned to a ticket, the Ticket Assigned to column has an A in it.

Thanks for the follow up, I’ll give that a try.