Cannot change text for Ticket Resolved Emails!

Hey there,

I want to change the subject for Ticket Resolved Emails.

In Quebec, we can be fined if we send English emails to french speaking businesses… Problem is, 100% of our business is done in french.

In the Template Customization section, it says the following
“Here you are able to select pre-made templates and even edit the raw HTML for 100% control over how your brand is presented via Syncro.”

But there is no way to change the subject to french!

Unfortunately without any control on this, if it cannot be quickly resolved we will be obligated to look at other RMM and PSA solutions that can fully integrate french language.

Any idea?
Thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately, the subjects are not editable. This has been a feature request that we’re looking into internally.

Hi! Yes, absolutely, we have to be able to edit the email subjects.
As mentionned by @d2ti it is required we send all of our communications in french. I know we can edit/translate the body of the message but the client will see the email subject first. I hope it’s in the works. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We also had this problem and submitted a feature request over a year ago.

Instead of using ticket resolved emails, we added a status called “Completed - Notify User” and set a ticket automation to send an email to the client. It works perfectly as a workaround while we wait for Syncro to really give us 100% control over how our brand is represented in Syncro.

1 Like

Great idea! However we would still have the same problem for other email notifications like “Appointment scheduled”.

1 Like

Exactement! We need full control over the emails tempaltes because sending half french/half english emails is a bit weird!