Add Your Voice to Our MSP & IT Industry Survey

At Syncro, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible product. To ensure we are meeting your needs and expectations, we’re conducting a market survey, and we would greatly appreciate your valuable input.

Your feedback is instrumental in helping us refine our offerings and enhance your overall experience with us. By participating in this anonymous survey, you have the opportunity to provide invaluable feedback that we will formulate key strategic decisions in 2024 and beyond.

And the best part? It will only take 10 minutes.

Take the survey here.

This survey is really bad. I hope this was put together by a marketing intern or maybe a third-party marketing agency and not internal resources.

I don’t know if the targeting is too broad or what but this list of titles doesn’t even make sense

I hope you have metrics on fall off rate, I think several people in our company saw this and started working at it and bounced before completion because the questions were too disjointed.

and lastly whats with the on a scale of 1-5 questions with a 0-100 slider. So for 5 are we supposed to go with 100, or are we actually supposed to give it a 5?
:woozy_face:

I agree. I started taking the survey and found the questions to be confusing. I like the term disjointed to describe the questions. I quit after being interrupted several times.