ACH (not Authorized)

we have ACH activated but when a customer trying to make payment is getting not authorized error help please

Hi @ultimatetechsupport,

If your customer is encountering an “not authorized” error when trying to make a payment through ACH in Syncro, there are a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Verify customer’s payment details: Make sure the customer has entered their ACH payment information correctly, including the bank account number, routing number, and any other required details. Typos or incorrect information can cause authorization failures.

2. Check ACH settings: Double-check your ACH payment settings in Syncro to ensure they are configured correctly. Confirm that the payment gateway integration is set up properly and the necessary credentials or API keys are entered accurately.

3. Contact payment gateway provider: If the issue persists, it’s recommended to reach out to your ACH payment gateway provider or Syncro’s support team for assistance. They can help diagnose any potential issues with the payment processing or provide guidance specific to your integration.

4. Validate customer’s bank account: Sometimes, ACH payments require a bank account to be verified or validated before authorizing transactions. Check if there are any additional steps required to verify the customer’s bank account to ensure successful payment processing.

By following these steps and seeking support from your payment gateway provider or Syncro’s support team, you should be able to diagnose and resolve the “not authorized” error your customer is experiencing during ACH payments.

yes that is if Syncro answer their phone that will be great I been waiting for 2 hours lady told me she will call me in 10 minutes now it is been 6 hours. / boooooooooooooooooooo what type of business is this now I can not get my clients to pay us . all m thinking about now is moving to NINJO or something else