Just asked Chat GPT to write a script to enroll a device in Intune using Syncro, and it said this:
Syncro is a third-party remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform, and it can be used to automate the enrollment of devices into Microsoft Intune. Here are the general steps you can follow to enroll a device using Syncro:
- Set up a Microsoft Intune environment, if you haven’t already done so.
- Create an Intune Connector in Syncro by going to Syncro’s “Integrations” menu and selecting “Microsoft Intune”. Follow the prompts to enter your Intune credentials and authorize the integration.
- Create an automation in Syncro that uses the “Intune Device Management” action. This action can be used to add a new device to Intune and assign it to a specific user. You will need to enter the device name and user email address as variables in the automation.
- Configure the automation to trigger whenever a new device is discovered in Syncro. You can do this by going to the “Automations” menu in Syncro, creating a new automation, and selecting the appropriate trigger for the automation.
- Test the automation by adding a new device to Syncro and verifying that it gets enrolled in Intune.
Keep in mind that the exact steps to set up this process may vary depending on your specific Syncro and Intune configurations. It’s always a good idea to test the process thoroughly before deploying it to production.
I looked in Integrations and did not see anything. ChatGPT is either smarter than I thought, or not that smart after all. Does anyone know a way to script the enrollment of devices into Intune using Syncro?