This is the current list of domains you will want to consider allowlisting to ensure your Syncro agents are able to communicate properly:
If you are using Splashtop that is included with Syncro (not the BYO version), see our Splashtop allowlisting instructions.
You can also check for SSL issues is by pasting each url into the browser of the device with the issue.
Additionally, port 443 needs to be open, including non-SSL traffic.
If allowlisting does not work, please grab the information from these urls and share it with support.
If you find any that we missed, please let us know at email@example.com so we can get it added to this list right away!
Below are the Syncro services and processes that can be added as exclusions:
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\Syncro
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\LiveAgent
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\dotnet-7.0-x64
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\message-broker-x64
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\dotnet-7.0-x86
- C:\Program Files\RepairTech\message-broker-x86
keywords: firewall, fire wall, dns, dnslist, whitelist, white list