If you use both Google Calendar and Outlook, the easiest way that gives you the most power is probably to buy a program to keep a Google Calendar synced with your Outlook calendar. This way you get the benefit of the two-way syncing, as you update google calendar, it should update your Outlook calendar.
Another way we added, and we are offering it out for you to use — as-is and without support — is subscribing to an ICS calendar in Outlook.
Here is how to do it in Outlook 2013 that is already connected to a few Exchange calendars.
- First, in Syncro head to your Calendar page.
- At the bottom left of the calendar, click the Subscribe to ICS link.
- Copy the URL.
- Then in Outlook, go to the Calendars.
- Click Open Calendar > From Internet...
- In the dialog, paste the URL you copied and click OK.*
All set! Your entries for 60 days prior and 60 days in the future will show up on the calendar.
*Note: This ICS link only updates every 30 minutes, so if you are testing this, be aware of that.