Is there a way to get notified when a computer comes online?

Import-Module $env:SyncroModule -WarningAction SilentlyContinue

Send-Email -To “Your email address” -Subject “$assetname ($customername) is now online” -Body “$assetname ($customername) is now online
OpenAsset Page

I want this directly to MS Webhook?

Oh ok, so what I would do is not run the email through the script. Instead, open a custom RMM alert from the script instead. Then you can pick that up in Automated Remediation and do whatever you want with it, even multiple actions at the same time. So you could have the actions in your Automated Remediation email you, and send a note to Teams, for example.

“Thanks for your help. Just to clarify, I’ve made a script that sends an email when my asset is back online. But I want to get this notification through my MS Webhook instead. Sadly, the script can’t send the email to the Webhook. Any suggestions?”

He’s saying change the script from sending an email to sending an alert. then set up auromated remediation on the alert to send the webhook.

could you please send me the script which send an alert.

Commands are at the bottom of every script edit page:

# This creates an alert in Syncro and triggers the "New RMM Alert" in the Notification Center - automatically de-duping per asset.
Rmm-Alert -Category 'sample_category' -Body 'Message Here'

Thanks for the help.
I have created my own solution using Power Automate.