Asset Force Sync Feature Is Now Live

@Andy Thanks for following up.

1 Like

Hello Jimmie. Yes. It is not related to new asset update. I am sure it is due to the random 6 hour scans.
The asset scan ran in less than 5 minutes, however:

1. No Script appears in the SCRIPS area
  2. No Signal of completion. (I did refresh the screen and notice went away) I saw a single process fire in Windows Resource Monitor that only spawned a few files, that is how I knew it was done.
  3. No log in Recent Activities on the device.

Please consider logging.
*** PLEASE give some control on those random 6 hour scans ***

My previous ticket on the full scans is:
(63644) SyncroLive.Agent.Runner.exe MaDdNeSs - please make it stop

Hey everyone, for anyone having the permissions issue we just pushed an update that should resolve this. Please let me know if this resolved the issue for you. Thanks.

Hi Aray, we just shipped a fix for the force sync permission issue- does the option appear to be appearing for your standard users now?

@Alexandra Yes! It does work for our standard users now.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Is there any way to run the sync against MULTIPLE assets at a location/site - I’d like to do this to force sync/update before I do maintenance at a site to be sure all the data I am seeing in syncro is updated and as fresh as can be - highlighted some assets in the RMM/Assets view but there’s no drop down for FOrce Sync as there is in the individual asset display screen

No, they purposely did not allow this because of the resources it takes to sync multiple devices in mass.