Here is information on migrating. Be aware: No takesies backsies!
Read the entire article thoroughly to make sure you understand what happens during a migration, and what will require touches and authorizations after migration.
You can request the transfer of your RepairShopr account here:
- Migrations are ONE WAY. Once an account has been migrated to Syncro, we cannot reverse that and make it a RepairShopr account again.
- Requests need to come from the owner of the account.
- This is a one-way trip, so make sure you have made your decision (remember Syncro has a trial and we recommend basking in the awesomeness).
- Once the migration is complete your RepairShopr account will no longer be accessible.
- We are continuing to develop features, but can’t guarantee all future RepairShopr features will be present in Syncro.
Before you do though, it is highly recommended you read on about the requirements. This is a one-way street so you want to be sure you are making the decision wisely.
More things to know
These things can't be brought over to your new account:
- Existing RMM integrations with MaxFocus, NinjaRMM, or Watchman
- Custom Domains
- Square Integration
- ScreenConnect and TeamViewer - We do offer native Splashtop Integration
These things will need to be reconfigured after you have migrated if you are using them:
- Quickbooks Online - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
- QuickBooks Desktop - The web connector file from RepairShopr will need to replaced with the Syncro one after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact after initial sync.
- Xero - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
Other things to know:
- Any API usage will need to be updated to use your new account URL.
- If you use a custom inbound email to receive tickets and leads you'll need to adjust how that is forwarded to point to a new address, using '@syncroemail.com'.
- A Kabuto integration can be migrated. Support will discuss what that will look like during the migration conversation.
- The Customer Portal links will be updated too. Old email links will generally still work for your customers, they will be redirected to the new site.
- Some integrations in the app center are not currently available, please contact support for specific questions.
This is one-way
The move from RepairShopr to Syncro cannot be undone. Be sure to read the above conditions thoroughly and reach out to support if you have any questions.