Windows Patches tab not showing updates to be installed

No matter what computer (asset) I look at in the dashboard, when I click the Windows Patches tab it might have a number for example 3 on it. This means there are 3 updates that may need to be installed. When I click on the tab, it does not show any updates to be installed, only a couple that were recently installed.

I checked several computers from different customers and it’s the same across the board. I know for a fact that one computer I checked had 12 drivers listed yesterday. They do not show under this tab now. I logged into that computer and drivers were not installed.

This issue was posted in the old FB group by someone else so it’s not just me.

4 Likes

I’m seeing the same thing this morning as well. Someone posted the same issue on the FB group as well.

1 Like

Same here - guess I am the original old fb poster lol

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile: I just replied with the link here lol

1 Like

And now we wait to see what happens…

Back in the fireside chat in December, they mentioned that they are looking heavily into patch management this quarter. I wonder if this is an indication thet they are working on things in the background.

This is not the first time something like this has happened. The developers make a change to something and cross their fingers and toes hoping it won’t break.

1 Like

Same here, broken across the board.

1 Like

We are looking into this.

1 Like

Yes, I think this is affecting the Backups/Restores as well. Not seeing the buttons to those functions on some assets.

1 Like

Will there be some form of notification once this issue is resolved?

1 Like

Hey everyone, this has now been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

1 Like

Can we get an answer as to what happened? Someone fiddling with stuff on the back end?

UI issue that was accidentally deployed on the back end. It was affecting this and the manual actions for backups on asset.

1 Like

I also noticed this issue as of last night.

Andy, you da man. Thank you so much for being honest and transparent. Glad the issue is resolved.

1 Like