We need a REAL dispatch/scheduling/task-project management Board or Boards

I certainly cannot be the only MSP that also operates as a break-fix and project management company where the ability to schedule tickets/jobs/installations/project tasks is an absolute must. The calendar in Syncro, while functional, does not make it easy to use for scheduling in a meaningful way, causing you to constantly jump in and out of multiple screens.

A dispatch board should have an area where unassigned tickets or projects sit in a queue on the right, left or bottom of the dispatch board and allow you to quickly and easily drag and drop queued items onto a tech’s schedule. Right now, you have to click on the calendar spot, select a ticket (good luck with finding the right one if you have a bunch waiting to be assigned), add additional information, use a slider to select the time window, etc. It is a lot of steps but further, it is difficult to see the details of a ticket with a quick glance when added to the existing calendar.

I realize if you are purely a MSP that only works tickets accordingly to their priority/SLA and doesn’t do any onsite installations or implementations, then the existing calendar may work for you. However, if you are a hybrid type provider that needs to manage everything you do from remote support to onsite service to installations to project management, etc in Syncro, it is impossible to use the calendar in any meaningful way to manage all of these needs. Am I alone here? Below is an example of what a dispatch board should look like. Really hoping we will see this added to Syncro. It truly is needed.

2 Likes

We do not use the Syncro calendar due to this. not to mention you cannot add more than one tech to the same ticket.