Tickets Display - Default, Resolved, Unresolved

When you open the User Account and look under the Ticket header it shows Default. Is there a way to change the Default or make this show Unresolved by default?

Could you post a pic of what you mean?

If you are talking about the Ticket screen, you can setup saved searches. Create New, setup which ticket status you want to show/not show, filter by tech if needed and create your search. Then you can set it as the default. We filter by Tech+None, status is not resolved. That way I just see my tickets, plus new ones and when I finish one, it disappears from my list.

1 Like

Ah, the one under the Customer record, no, I don’t believe you can set that. Poke through admin options and didn’t see anything there.

You’ll want to do that type of filtering on the ticket index page. These smaller sections on customer records are really designed to be more of an overview.

There’s no customer filter though on the ticket page, at last not in the UI in the obvious sense. You can use the customer ID in the search box or use it in the URL. I guess you’d have to use the Search all fields to setup customer specific filters, but seems a little cumbersome when a customer field would make that easier.

The ticket index page needs a customer filter, I agree, but for now the search box can be used as the customer filter and then you can filter by whatever status is needed.

1 Like

So, the answer is NO?

Correct, on that particular screen there is no way to do what you are after. You’d need to filter off the Ticket index page (tab).

1 Like

This really can’t be customized? Why are there options then?