Ticket time entry

We do have several customers with a SLA with a fixed monthly price, and customers without just hourly invoice base.

The ticket time entries export does not have enough information, for instance the ticket subjet is missing. Time entries sometimes contain “see technotes”. To check whether a time entry is billable this information is key.

The new report builder does not give information regarding the time entries.

Is someone having the same issue ?

best regards,

Gerard

2 Likes

If the issue can be summed up as “reports suck” then yes, I am having the same issue.

2 Likes

Well lets keep IT positive as Syncro bring me a lot of inprovement of my business with 4 techniciand i am happy. But i agree imroovement of the report builder is something we definitely need. I was a bit disppointed that with the new reportbuilder not all the tables are involved. Retrieving the information over the API is harsh. My solutuon is to export customer, ticket and time ebtries weekly and import IT in a very good online database tool i discovered (after months of searching).

2 Likes

How do I change the Ticket Priority Options, I only have 0-3

1 Like

That is not changeable.

2 Likes

Yep, been having that same issue for a few years now, along with the timer… a bit of TLC is long overdue in this area. Let’s hope we see that changes in the not too distant future.

1 Like