Onboarding template/checklist

I have seen other products that have on boarding templates for when we bring on a new customer and I was wondering if Syncro had that anywhere that I am missing? I would love to create something like that to one day give my techs a list of items they can cross off or change for completion status as they get done with each one. Wondering if Syncro has the option?

Perhaps a Ticket Worksheet will suit your needs? https://help.syncromsp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002535474-Ticket-Worksheets-multiple-checklists-

That’s what we use, too. Ticket worksheets have been one of the most important tools in Syncro to organize our processes and validate their completion.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Would love to see anyone’s worksheets they’d love to show for all kinds of things, including new client onboarding. This is the first time I’m doing this, so just making sure I’m covering as many bases as I can out of the gate. Thanks so much!

What do you currently do to keep track of the list of to dos and what gets done? I previously used a paper checklist that I built over many years. I used that to make the Ticket Worksheet for new computers.