macOS - splashtop streamer randomly takes over the foreground which causes keyboard to stop inputting until use clicks back on the text field

I have multiple users with the mac agent installed and splashtop enabled. randomly, the splashtop streamer app will come to the foregroud (however the app doesnt actually show on the screen). if the user is typing while this happens, the users typing is interrupted until they click back into the application/text field they are typing in again. its an incredible annoyance and was told the issue was resolved with mac agent 1.7.448.

it went away for a while but after the outage yesterday, the issue cropped up again.

Hi @SE_marc, just wanted to let you know that this is on the radar and the team is working with Splashtop to fix.

2 Likes

Any updates on this?

any updates for this one?

1 Like

Hi Both, this is still underway and I do know it is actively being worked on. I do not have a timeline for a fix just yet.

Hey everyone, for any users that were experiencing this issue it should now be resolved. Please let me know if that is not the case.