Login in with Google (G-Suite) and Microsoft (M365) and SAML

Please allow SAML based logins and SSO with Google and Microsoft instead of requiring contacts to have individual credentials to access their Syncro portal.

41 Likes

SAML support is desperately needed.

6 Likes

I would like this as well.

6 Likes

I’d like to see this as an optional feature. Sometimes keeping stand-alone platform authentication (how Syncro login is now) is preferred.

3 Likes

SAML would be great for our staff to be able to sign in using our Azure AD accounts.

5 Likes

I would love this, and I need it in my life desperately.

4 Likes

Yes this is definitely needed yesterday.

4 Likes

This needs to be the absolute next feature of Syncro.

3 Likes

Not sure about it being the next feature but absolutely a top request from me right after all the more Bug-Fix type things in the pipeline like Scripts scheduling right away and executing reliably and being able to block specific update KBs.

We are doing a big push to provide SSO to clients and where it makes sense for ourselves so being able to integrate sign on for customers with their M365 tenant will absolutely be a requirement before we promote the customer portal.

3 Likes

Another request for SAML support.

3 Likes

SAML authentication is very much needed.

3 Likes

is this already on the roadmap?

3 Likes

Another request for this…

3 Likes

Another voice for SAML and SSO

3 Likes

Another voice for SSO

3 Likes

We’re brand new to Syncro, and would also VERY MUCH like to see the ability to SSO using AzureAD as our IDP to Syncro. This is honestly, in my opinion, one of the major shortfalls of the platform right now. Virtually every other product we use is SSO and allows us to cut off access quickly in the event of compromise, and apply CA and MFA policies much more easily at a global scale.

3 Likes

Anything that allows for syncing 365 Contacts with customers/allowing them to get to their tickets will help with buy-in on using the ticket system for me.

2 Likes

Please consider including SSO support. SSO using Azure AD as an IDP would be great, and allow us to integrate greater layers of security such as physical keys, as well as CA.

3 Likes

Bumping this for visibility. CEO @emilyglass, please reconsider this as a high priority item.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
I can address this on Emily’s behalf. We have an open item to address authentication improvements, including login with G-Suite, O365, and SAML. I do not have a timeline to commit to our partner community. We have limited development resources, but we plan to revisit this feature request as soon as we’ve worked through our current plan. I will update this thread when more information is available.

Dale Dawson
Director of Product for Syncro

2 Likes