Issues with agents and new policy's

After enabling the new policy’s yesterday, we are now having issues adding any devices with the agents. Is anyone else having issues after the upgrade?

Hey @andrew.henley

There is a known issue that our team is working on that is causing delays when making changes to policies and adding new assets.

You can track the status here: https://www.syncrostatus.com/

So if I just run the installer and leave it at that, they should populate in syncro after some extended time?

Yup, that was the case. It should be resolved now.

We have assets that were deployed on the 14th and turned back on yesterday and their effective policies are blank and remote access isn’t working. Should this have been resolved?

Hey @jason, that sounds a bit different. We’ll reach out in a support ticket so we can get some account information from you.

I’m not sure if this is related or not. Yesterday during the outage I was unable to add a new Asset. I still can’t get it added- have tried uninstalling/reinstalling a few times. Even tried using a different customer as a test. Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot? Syncro gets installed, but the fun ends there- it never shows up in the Syncro Assets list.

@tyler Can you use the ‘Submit Support Ticket’ link at the top of the page and send in the logs files for that machine. You can find them on the machine in C:\ProgramData\Syncro\logs. There’s an installation log that will help the support team out. You can zip the whole folder and send it over.

Thanks Frank, I’ve zipped it up and sent along.