Does anyone else have problems with how Syncro handles license costs from Pax8?
We use Syncro and Pax8 here in the UK, where we have 20% VAT tax.
I have noticed that the “Price” that is synced from Pax8 is a Net price (ie no tax) which is correct and as I would expect. Tax is always added afterwards on invoices, at least that’s how it works in the UK!
However, Syncro interprets this “Price” as Gross (ie with tax already added). This is backward in my opinion as tax should be added after.
The result of this is that each line item on the Syncro invoices to my customers is 20% less than it should be. Not the best way to run a business and has cost us quite a lot of billing before I noticed!
I have spoken to Pax8 and they are aware of the issue and have a messy workaround to fix this by inflating the costs in Pax8 before syncing to Syncro. Pax8 say they have notified Syncro of the issue, but have not had a fix or any indication of when a fix is likely.
Please, Syncro Developers, fix these issues
This must be affecting all UK MSPs that use Syncro and Pax8!
If anyone has any workaround in the meantime please share here.