Error adding comment to ticket

I’m trying to place the output of ABC-Update into a comment on a ticket and update the activity log of the asset. Everything is working in the script except the comment portion. I get the following error in the log output (script reports it ran successfully)
error> System.InvalidOperationException: A circular reference was detected while serializing an object of type ‘System.Reflection.RuntimeModule’.
error> Stack:
error> at ConvertTo-Json20, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 299
error> at Call-SyncroApiEx, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 251
error> at Call-SyncroApi, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 228
error> at Create-Syncro-Ticket-Comment, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 174
error> at , C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\9f6bc5d3-96cd-42d7-b181-2a01531d884e.ps1: line 12
error> at , : line 1
error> Call-SyncroApi: failure
error> System.InvalidOperationException: A circular reference was detected while serializing an object of type ‘System.Reflection.RuntimeModule’.
error> Stack:
error> at ConvertTo-Json20, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 299
error> at Call-SyncroApiEx, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 251
error> at Call-SyncroApi, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 231
error> at Create-Syncro-Ticket-Comment, C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\module.psm1: line 174
error> at , C:\ProgramData\Syncro\bin\9f6bc5d3-96cd-42d7-b181-2a01531d884e.ps1: line 12
error> Call-SyncroApi: failure
Call-SyncroApi: success

Script portion to add comment:
Create-Syncro-Ticket-Comment -TicketIdOrNumber $TicketID -Subject “Update Audit Results” -Body $ABClog -Hidden “true” -DoNotEmail “true”

TicketID is entered at runtime. ABClog variable is populated here:
$ABClog = get-content c:\ynsec\ABC-Update-Audit.log -Raw

I verified the log file has the content.