Disclaimer on new page in invoice and estimate template

When sending a customer or lead an estimate or invoice, we need our full terms and conditions to be attached. For this we are trying to use the “disclaimer” function where I was able to load up our terms and conditions as a nice 3 column single page design.

When trying to add this into our estimate or invoice template, we can not get it onto a page by itself. It always gets dumped right below the invoice or estimate part. Of course we can add extra white space in between, but no two invoices are the same size so the T&C is always broken up by a new page.

In short, we are looking for a way to add a page break so the resulting PDF has our disclaimer (T&C) on a dedicated page. Since the report designer draws everything up as HTML, I’m not sure how to do this. At least I could not find a button in the editor to do so.

You can add some HTML to force a page break. First, head over to the editor and press the ‘Source’ button.

This is the link you will want to insert where the page break will be:
<p style="page-break-after: always;">&nbsp;</p>

The page will always break after that line. Here’s an example from a test account:

This is the result: