CyberDrain Scripting Suggestions

For those of you that don’t know, we have an ongoing partnership with CyberDrain to provide PowerShell scripts for our Community Scripting Library each month. A portion of these script can represent custom user-submitted requests. This topic is for you all to suggest and discuss what scripts you’d like to see as part of this program.

This topic will remain open so feel free to offer new suggestions and promote existing suggestions at whatever cadence you’d like. Also, be sure to be as detailed as possible in terms of what you’d like the script to accomplish specifically.

I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

2 Likes

Can we get CyberDrains Warranty Info Script to include Syncro?

1 Like

Hi,

Could we get script to Monitor and Setup Onedrive Backups

7 Likes

Yeah… Known Folder Backup configuration and check scripts would be golden. Great idea!

Cyberdrain has a suit of Onedrive KFM stuff on the site. Getting those added to the Syncro library with any changes and docs to make them work great would be sweet

1 Like

Improve the Windows Backup Script, ot also open a ticket when it has an error when runing the script.

Another vote for OneDrive KFM, and just general OneDrive sync client monitoring.

Easy, just copy the create ticket command into the catch block and modify the subject

we have a server with windows backup with warnings, no ticket was raised and the script finished sucessfully, shouldnt a ticket be opened for warnings?

1 Like

That depends on how a warning appears in Get-WBSummary. The script only checks to see if LastBackupResultHR -ne ‘0’, so if a warning doesn’t make that a non-zero value, then you’d get no ticket. Or if the ticket option wasn’t set to yes.

@Andy is this another thing that you guys just stopped doing without telling anyone like OpenOffice hours? or are the scripts being posted someplace else, I can’t seem to find anything new since January

We announce these each month in the Scripting category. HERE is the new scripts that were added for March.

Thanks for the answer, I guess my searching needs to be better LOL

No problem, these community forums are new for me too :).