Cyber Security Insurance offered by MSP's

Does anyone know of an MSP that offers their clients/customers a form of Cyber Security Insurance as a service/upsell? If yes, what insurance vendor is used to be able to offer that type of service to customers?

Thanks

Henrik

Closest thing I know of is Blackpoint cyber, starting an insurance company, and they only sell to their customers, so they know exactly how secure the environment is.

The flip side of this is that most MSPs clients are small enough that paying out on a cyber policy isn’t a big deal to an insurance company. But if somehow through one of your tools or because some phishing email was making the rounds of the vertical you specialize in or w/e and 10 or so of your clients get hit at the same time, now it’s real money and the Insurance Co may come after you as the common denominator. This is why the “Insurance Guy” that hangs out in r/MSP (sorry I forget his name) and other msp focused groups recommends against offering insurance as it could actually open up more liability for you. If he’s right your better off recommending your clients buy their insurance from their Broker, and hope they diversify across several, so you aren’t implicated in a breach.

edit: I hate leaving stuff I can’t backup myself un-attributed. the “Insurance Guy” I mentioned is Joseph Brunsman. I can’t find his Reddit handle, but he has a channel on YouTube. I’m not an insurance guy so I can’t say how good he is, just sounded like a relevant counter argument to the question.

Jordan, Thanks for your answer!
I did see https://blackpointrisk.com/ but didn’t know what to think of it.

I will take you up on your “offer” and read/view a bit about the Insurance Guy (Joseph Brunsman) to understand the “Cyber Security Insurance offered by MSP’s” subject a bit better!

Thanks
Henrik