Creating new contacts in Syncro doesn't trigger Zapier & Office 365 sync

I use Zapier to create Office 365 contacts when a new contact is added in Syncro MSP. It seems that Zaps only trigger occasionally. We have new customers almost every day, yet very few actually get sent into Office 365.

Zapier can actually see the new contacts when I test triggers.

Reported this problem to both Syncro (somebody will look at it, maybe someday, yeah right) and Zapier, who confirmed it’s a known issue.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I’ve had problems with Syncro not triggering any of my zaps on and off for over a year now. Then it just stopped working entirely about 3 or 4 months ago. Syncro support just gives me the same song and dance about how they’re investigating and nothing ever gets done. Zapier support, which was truly stellar, concluded that the problem was on Syncro’s end because the triggers aren’t even reaching them. They only get there when I run the test triggers (same as your issue). So there was nothing more Zapier could do until Syncro resolves it. Come on Syncro get with the program! People here depend on Zapier integrations and it feels like it’s not even remotely a priority for them to get things fixed.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming I’m not the only one with this issue.