Commission / Spiff per product

Does anyone know how to properly use the commission/spiff area in products? I’ve included some screenshots to show what I’m talking about. I’d like to have a certain percentage that I pay out when a team member sells an antivirus, and I also want to pay them a different percentage for work performed (they are billing their own work). It seems like the sales and commission report is not taking into account any of the Commission/Spiff that are applied to a product. Is there another report that I need to be running?

#commission #spiff

Hello Matthew,

Currently, the Employee Sales and Commission report would be the best one to use. I agree that it doesn’t include all the details you would like, but it does assign credit to credit to the employee.

We had an option for a more detailed report using Domo, but Domo is no longer supported. I also encourage you to make a feature request to show more Spiff information on the Employee Sales and Commission.

For now, you can use the Employee drop-down option in the Employee Sales and Commission Report
to see which employee sold what. I know it’s not the answer you were hoping for, so I apologize for that.

@ErickB I’m still utterly confused why there is even a spiff/commission field per product if you essentially can’t get the information out of syncro. It doesn’t even show that info in the API when pulling products. If it was available via API I could build my own report.

Hello Matthew,

I have passed along your feedback to the team to see if they can make the report more robust. I apologize for any inconvenience.